This competition was first introduced in 1990 as part of the Society’s Centenary celebrations and is designed to be offbeat in nature and provide something different. It usually takes place in October and an invited judge will present the Centenary Cup to the overall winner.
The theme for the competition and the details of entry are chosen by the committee and announced to the members.
Centenary Cup Competition Rules 18th October 2017
The subject and details of entry are:
- The subject is “VINTAGE”
- Entries will be as PRINTS only.
- For each entry three prints of any size or shape, are to be mounted on 50cm x 40cm mountboard.
- Up to two entries per member.
- The judge will be asked to assess the arrangement, creativity, how well it meets the theme, and how the three images tell a story.
- Entries to be brought to the meeting on the night of the competition.
- Any questions? Please ask committee members.